Soundscape

https://soundcloud.com/7lgdhz6wpiei/origin-new-media/s-NHVHHn4ZjRv?si=0586704e95d84023ba0971857026a725&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing


At the same time of doing this, my movie director friend asked me to produce a soundtrack for his scary movie, so I combined both projects into one. 


“In general we feel more secure when things are visible”


How I could express fear only through music, without visual images. This is what I've been thinking about while I was producing this music, even though the music is for his movie’s teaser. 

The unique thing about this is that I used a leaf to make sound, and also a sound from a crane, To empathize that music could come from everywhere. I’ve also messed around with the synthesizer and tried to make it sound spooky. One thing I really like about the music is that the main melody is played based on major scale. Major scale notes just sound positive and bright, but in the music, it turned out that the sounds got weird and scary because the melodies were major.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts