SOJIN - Photography




https://www.flickr.com/photos/199307486@N04/albums/72177720311790826



 “...the media, by altering the environment, evoke in us their unique ratios of sense perceptions. The extension of any one sense alters the way we think and act— the way we perceive the world” (78. McLuhan)

This sentence made me want to see how I perceive and take photos as I change the environment (particularly, place and time to take photos). Throughout the project, the theme I tried to set for the whole project kept being changed. As I went to different places at different times, I felt new inspiration and themes for each one shot was coming up, and I didn’t really care about making the shared theme for every photo; I rather took photos with different themes for each time. Just following my inspiration and seeing how the pictures I take are going to be such a cool experience, and also I could learn the basics of how to use the Canon 7D MKll camera. That was my first time using the actual, professional camera so it was also a great experience. 



















Comments

Popular Posts