Photo Exibition

From the experience of exhibiting my artwork and seeing other people’s works..


It was just such a fascinating experience to exhibit my artwork in the gallery. When I was taking the photos, all I could do was see the objects through the small finder. After that, I got so excited when I saw my printed photos. However, seeing my photos in the gallery was a completely different feeling. 

Although I put the photos into the frames and hung them on the wall by myself, when I actually stared at my works, I immediately became an audience. It was even a bit weird because I do remember that I took those pictures by myself, but once the works were being hung on the wall for exhibition, I didn’t really feel like those came out from me. It was so weird and interesting to feel losing the connection to the art works as my work, and perceiving them as something new, something not mine. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts