Project Proposal

What I’m thinking so far for my long-term project is learning to edit motion graphics in a video, using the Adobe After Effect. The purpose of this is being able to apply motion graphic editing skill to music videos for my music. 

I have my friend back in Japan who shoots music videos for me, and the collaboration with him is the most exciting thing for me when I work on the visual aspect of my music. However, since he is in Japan, the time we can collaborate is quite limited; what we usually do is shoot videos when I go back there for summer break, but only for a few months. I’ve always been thinking about the availability of video making in Lawrence, but because I get excited the most with my friends, it’s been a bit difficult for me to work on it here. As a result of looking for the way I can create music videos by myself, I thought about learning motion graphic video editing. A lot of my favorite artists have only motion graphics music videos for their music and that type of video has been my favorite kind of music video, so this is also part of the reason why I’m motivated to work on it. 

So far, I’m still deciding how I should complete the project, because if I actually try to complete editing a full music video, I want the video for my music but from what I have, I want the music to be with a bit different vibe from what I already have. 

I might just make it for another artist’s music, or something else,,, still deciding. 



Proposal slides:

Proposal slides



My Music:

Spotify

YouTube

Comments

  1. I like your idea of sharing your musical talent here because it is something that people learn from, and sometimes it helps to calm them down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts